Our goal is to offer you the best customer experience, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to thousands of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
1 – Do you offer free shipping?
– Yes, we offer worldwide standard shipping for free.Sales tax does not exist.
2 – How soon will my order be shipped once it is placed?
– Processing time: All orders will be scheduled for shipment in 1-2 business days after the order is placed, excluding holidays.
– Delivery Estimates:Within 10-20 days（Shipping times are only estimates and unfortunately, cannot be guaranteed.）
3 – How do I track my order?
– After your order has been successfully placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email to confirm your order details. Once your item ships, you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email including your order number, the carrier's information, the date and time the order was placed, the status of the order, and package tracking numbers for items that have shipped.
Please note: international shipping services do vary from country to country. To find out the exact services that are available, please put in your full address at check out.
4 – Why was my order returned to sender?
– Sometimes carriers will Return an Order to Sender if the address is incorrect, incomplete, or if there is any reason delivery could not be completed. If it happens, please contact us via email: email@example.com (please note your order number in the email)
5 – What if my package is late?
– We appreciate your patience.Sometimes the delivery would be delayed due to customs clearance. We ask that you wait four additional business days beyond your Expected Delivery Date. If your package still has not arrived by that time, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 – I bought more than one product in the same order but I only received part of them. This is normal? Will the other products be delivered?
– It can happen and you don't have to worry. Products can be from different suppliers and therefore they will have different tracking codes for each supplier. In this case, deliveries may be made at different times, as there is a possibility that the packages will be released at different times by the Federal Revenue at customs.